Our Chapter provides a monthly dinner/luncheon meeting at which we provide pertinent information on a related or current industry matter. We provide continuous communication through our quarterly newsletter, on current legislative matters, city codes and issues, and current federal issues impacting our industry.
Our Chapter is also involved in a number of civic and community activities to promote the contracting industry, to recruit apprentice candidates, and to promote our contracting firms for potential business development within our community.
In addition, our Chapter is available at anytime to assist any contracting firm with any labor issues, city enforcement issues, OSHA, code, or other matters to ensure the success of their firms. The Northern Indiana Chapter of NECA also acts as a business network to provide connections for contractors who are working outside their normal business areas.
A multitude of forms, manuals and other communications are available through the National office of NECA and the Chapter will assist you in locating this information as well as ordering any materials.
If you and your business have difficulty taking advantage of changes in building technology to expand your business, your management skills need updating to meet the challenges of a changing economy, bureaucratic regulations and failure to pay on time keep you from bidding government work, and lack of an adequate number of trained job supervisors and estimators, then NECA can help you!
To protect your future in the electrical industry, join NECA. We will represent your interests and provide a total management service nationally, regionally, and locally. We are representative, progressive, versatile, competent, and aggressive.
NECA can . . .
- Help you to a more profitable business
- Provide marketing programs
- Advertise your business
- Assist in labor relations
- Help in your public relations
- Champion fair distribution policies and practices
- Advocate fair bidding procedures
- Promote fair bidding procedures
- Promote fair play in business
- Keep you informed
- Give you a voice in what affects your business
- Inform you on technical matters
- Represent you in industry matters
- Arrange training to produce competent workers
- Provide total management training
- Represent you with government
- Give you sound, basic business help
- Provide forms and materials
- Protect your future in the electrical contracting industry
Your participation means so much and costs so little. Join now! Because…
“NECA is built upon Chapters and NECA Chapters are built upon Members.”